Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
What is the Inbox Checker and how do I create an Inbox Checker test?
The Inbox Checker is a feature that allows you to see how your emails will appear, by providing you screenshots, from various email clients before sending to your entire list. You can even test different spam filters to find out whether they Pass or Fail.
To create an Inbox Checker, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Emails from the Dashboard menu.
- Now select Inbox Checker.
- Click on the Create New Test button on the top-right of the page.
- On the Details page, select your desired email.
- Click on the Select Email Clients button on the bottom of the page.
- On the Inbox Checker pop-up, check the box next to the desired Email Clients and/or Spam Filters.
offers 2 free test Gmail (Explorer) and Outlook 2003). The Inbox Checker
feature is $14 for 100 test and is not a recurring fee.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
- Log into your account
- Hover your cursor over the arrow next to "Email"
- Select Inbox Checker from the drop-down menu
- Click the blue Create New Test button
- Under Email Campaigns, select your desired email from the drop-down menu
- Click on the blue Inbox Checker button
- Select the desired Email Clients and/or Spam Filters
- Unless you select one or both of the Free Email Clients (Gmail and Outlook 2003), click on the green Purchase 100 Tests button
The Inbox Checker feature is $14 and is not a recurring fee.
More related questions