Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Where can I see the reasons people unsubscribed?
For those users that unsubscribe from your mailing list, you can view a report in your account.
To see the Unsubscribes report:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Reports from the Dashboard menu.
- By default, the system will prompt you to Email Reports.
- Choose the Email campaign you want to view.
- Click on Activity Details on the menu bar on the left-side of the page.
- On the Opens drop-down menu, select Unsubscribes.
This will bring you to the Unsubscribes Report, this page will show you a summary of the reasons people unsubscribed.
- Scroll down to view individual Unsubscribes.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
When your recipients choose to unsubscribe from your list, they are presented with a survey that asks why they unsubscribed from your list
. For those unsubscribers who answer this survey, you can view a report in your account that shows the reasons they shared for unsubscribing.
To see the Unsubscribe report:
- Click on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Email Reports link from the Reports Menu.
- Click on the Email Campaign you want to view.
- On the Report page of the email campaign, click on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
- This will bring you to the Unsubscribe Report, and the top table on this page will show you a summary of the reasons people unsubscribed.
More related questions