It’s hard to think of an item that you can’t buy online these days (if you ever wanted to try bacon-flavored toothpaste, you can go ahead and simply purchase that off the internet!). So with anything and everything being sold online, as a business owner you ought to take your store from physical to digital too!
There are many things to consider when starting an e-commerce site. Just because your site is for making online purchases doesn’t mean it has to look boring. Remember that your online store is still a store nonetheless. How did you decorate your store to draw in passerby? Apply those same things to your e-commerce site too! It has to look appealing, be easy to use, and leave a lasting impression in order of customers to trust your site and keep coming back!
Here are some things to consider when building your site:
- Make sure that the “buy” button is subtle and blends in with the theme of the site. Don’t blow up the buy button into the size of an elephant and in neon yellow color; that it just makes the entire page look less appealing. Have the buy button in a considerable size but don’t let it overpower the entire page.
- Have each product have a short but very detailed description. Be sure to list out the exact measurement, weight, color, etc. Customers really appreciate that.
- Organize your products in categories that will make each item to find, and have each category be its own landing page. A search bar at the top of the page wouldn’t hurt either!
- Add a sign up box for customers to add their email address, so they have received newsletters, coupons, updates, and then anything else you would like to send to them!
Or you can just create a Magento account to make everything much easier for you to get started. It is one of the leading softwares that help build and maintain your e-commerce site. Highly rated for offering endless options to customize your site and plenty of integrations for payment processing, social media, and now, email marketing to increase your brand and strengthen customer relations. Try the Benchmark Email Magento integration and see for yourself!
- Log in to your Benchmark account
- Click on Integration under My Account
- Scroll down to Magento Go
- Chose one of your Signup Forms
- Copy the code generated in the box
- Open up your Magento Go Store Administration Panel
- Click on the Configuration link from the System dropdown menu
- Select the Design link from the left-hand menu
- Paste your signup form code in the Miscellaneous HTML box in the Footer section
- Click the Save Config button at the top of the page
Il modo più facile per coinvolgere i tuoi iscritti.
Con Benchmark potrai coinvolgere i tuoi iscritti e lead nel tuo
Email Marketing. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di darti gli strumenti e i
mezzi migliori per raggiungere il tuo successo.