All the latest features, news and
February 4, 2020
April 13, 2021
April 1, 2021
March 31, 2021
December 15, 2020
August 20, 2020
August 18, 2020
March 23, 2020
Sign Up For Your Absolutely Free Account
No Credit Card Required'
October 15, 2019
For years our users have been asking for a single opt-in option for their signup forms instead of the double opt-in process. While this was possible, it always involved a call, an email, or a chat with our support team to have it enabled.
Well, you asked, and we finally delivered!
Our development team created and released the new Confirmation Settings for signup forms. With this new feature, users can set the confirmation settings for each signup form.
So here is what’s changed:
- Each signup form will have its own confirmation settings. This means you can have one signup form as a double opt-in and another as a single opt-in.
- By default, all signup forms are set to Double Opt-in, if you need single opt-in you can change it ?
- If you had Single Opt-in enabled before this change, all existing signup forms are left as single opt-in. However, any new signup forms created will be set to double Opt-in (you can change of course).
- You can still send a welcome email to users when using the Single Opt-in method. If the subscriber doesn’t confirm in the email, they’ll still get added to your list.
If you’d like to know more about single or double opt-in methods, check out the FAQ’s below:
Single Opt-in Signup Forms: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/single-opt-in-signup-forms
Double Opt-in: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/what-is-confirmed-opt-in/
August 5, 2019
We’ve released a new version of the Benchmark Lite WordPress plugin. The latest version makes it easy to share blogs as emails, and lets you edit Benchmark Email signup forms without ever having to leave your WordPress account!
Here are some of the new options and benefits available:
- Manage your entire Benchmark Email account. Some examples:
- Email Lists
- Signup Forms
- Email Campaigns
- Send Blogs as Email campaigns from the Posts page.
- Easier plugin configuration.
- Enable popup signup forms.
- A cleaner admin interface.
- Switched from the XML-RPC API over to the newer and faster REST API.
Click here to see the possibilities with our new Benchmark Lite plugin.