Industry Standard Features
Whether you opt for Benchmark Email's Do It Yourself or the We Do It for You service, your grocery business can derive benefits from these advanced features:
Advanced Message Scheduling
- Your email communications can be scheduled at any time you desire, whatever the day part and date best suited to your subscribers. By utilizing sophisticated autoresponders
, Benchmark Email allows you to schedule a series of countdown timers. These timers can correlate with specific events such as the date of the first subscription, renewal dates, your customer's birthday or any other anniversary date.
Comprehensive Video Integration
- Benchmark Email proposes an exclusive video email process that allows video productions of any running time to be successfully delivered to your subscribers.
Contact List Management
- As the volume of your subscriber base increases, it transitions into a far more difficult task to maintain each entry is up to date and verified. Benchmark Email's list management facilities assist you in the tasks of segmenting, streamlining and rationalizing all of your subscriber lists so you can identify groupings based on a sequence of behavior, gender and age specifications.
- Over the years, Benchmark Email has cultivated highly successful relationships with all the major ISPs to ensure a superb delivery rate. The foundation of this success is Benchmark Email's dedicated commitment to email marketing best practices
and integration of exhaustive anti-spam features.
Expertise & Technology
- The sophistication of Benchmark Email's technical infrastructure is also unsurpassed, allowing for total control over every step of transmission in your email campaign. This technological command ensures that any form of email - from video to HTML to plain text - will be swiftly and properly delivered to your recipient's inbox.
Full Tracking Reports Incorporating Visual Graphs
- Benchmark Email's extensive email tracking reports
provide a graphic illustration of all your campaign's results. Each statistical grouping is also defined in basic language without convoluted industry jargon.
High Volume Plans
- If your Grocery business requires extremely heavy-duty email services for a list exceeding 100,000 addresses, Benchmark Email offers a series of heightened performance features suited to your needs.
Polls & Surveys
- Develop a customized range of customer participation forms that allow you to target your campaign according to the data provided by your grocery business customers.
Social Media Tools
- Benchmark Email facilitates comprehensive integration with leading social sites such as Twitter and Facebook. This will ensure that your promotional messaging will be "Liked" and shared among the widest possible circles.
- The professional programming, graphics and content experts at Benchmark Email have developed hundreds of extremely specialized email templates
to suit any variation of your grocery business' email marketing newsletter campaign. The professional designers at Benchmark Email can even create templates for your exclusive use.