Detailed pricing info
If my list size shrinks or grows, do I pay more or less?
We don't charge based on the size of your list. You can have thousands or even millions of contacts. We only charge based on the amount of emails you send.
If I pay a monthly or yearly rate, what will I get for my money?
Plenty. Access to all our standard features. Need more detail? Keep reading.
- Complete list management tools so you can upload, divide and store your lists.
- Access to custom Signup Forms to grow your list by grabbing subscriptions on your Website.
- Dozens of professionally designed themed templates.
- Use of our drag-and-drop Email Builder that you can use with our templates or your own.
- A complete suite to manage all your contacts. You can upload your own, add them one-by-one, or cut and paste email addresses, customer info and more.
- Detailed, real-time reports to view click-throughs, open rates and more.
- Tracking and reporting tools you can use to compare your campaigns side by side.
- Complete access to our email marketing coaching and support center, where you can view how-to articles, participate in Webinars and more.
- A robust survey creation tool with fully customizable fonts, backgrounds and more.
- The ability to create your own set of 20 questions, with answers that feed directly into our reporting suite.
- The option to use essay, multiple choice, and other types of answers.
If I sign up for Benchmark Email, will you make me sign a contract?
Absolutely not. We invite you to use our service on a month-to-month basis. Feel free to cancel your account before the next payment cycle if you feel our service does not suit your needs. However, we encourage you to contact us first to see if there's anything we can do to rectify the situation.
What if I don't send emails or use my account for a month? Am I still on the hook for my monthly fee?
Yes, you are. Your fee gives you full access to our services. If you fail to use our services for one month or more, you must still pay the fee. However, many clients simply downgrade to our plan 600 (9.95 mo) so that their account is still active. Then they can login at anytime and upgrade to a plan based on the number of emails they wish to send.
I'd like to get a discount on your services. How can I do that?
If you'd like a discounted rate, you must pay for a year in advance. If you pay for a year upfront, we'll give you a 15% discount.