Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How can I resend a campaign to contacts from an existing list?
To resend a campaign to contacts from an existing list
- Click on the Contacts tabs
- Click on the Contact List Name from which you select the contacts to resend
- From the list of contacts, select the checkbox of the contacts to want to resend the campaign to and then click on the "Quick Send"
- You can select the campaign from the list of emails. Click on "Save & Next". In case there are no emails available to resend to you would not be able to resend the campaign.
- Now you can either click on "Send Immediately" to resend the campaign immediately OR you can reschedule the campaign.
In case the email has been already sent to the selected contacts, the campaign will not be sent to them.
Note: A limitation of the the Resend feature is that it does not allow edits to be made to the content of your Email campaign.
More related questions