All the latest features, news and
February 4, 2020
May 1, 2021
April 21, 2021
We’ve made it easier than ever to connect with the other tools you love – right inside your Benchmark Email account! With in-app Zap templates, you can now improve your workflows and integrate other tools without leaving Benchmark Email.
April 15, 2021
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Flexible Sections within our drag and drop email builder!
What does this mean?
It just got even easier to build a beautiful email in minutes! Our flexible section controls allow you to modify your email layout and design more seamlessly without leaving the editor:
- Add single and multi-column sections
- Move or delete sections you no longer need
- Apply background colors and border styles
Exciting! How do I start using Flexible Sections?
Check out this knowledge base article or hop into the drag and drop builder to start designing.
April 13, 2021
April 1, 2021
March 31, 2021
December 15, 2020
Sign Up For Your Absolutely Free Account
No Credit Card Required'
August 20, 2020
August 18, 2020
March 23, 2020
March 16, 2020
February 26, 2020
February 18, 2020
October 15, 2019
For years our users have been asking for a single opt-in option for their signup forms instead of the double opt-in process. While this was possible, it always involved a call, an email, or a chat with our support team to have it enabled.
Well, you asked, and we finally delivered!
Our development team created and released the new Confirmation Settings for signup forms. With this new feature, users can set the confirmation settings for each signup form.
So here is what’s changed:
- Each signup form will have its own confirmation settings. This means you can have one signup form as a double opt-in and another as a single opt-in.
- By default, all signup forms are set to Double Opt-in, if you need single opt-in you can change it ?
- If you had Single Opt-in enabled before this change, all existing signup forms are left as single opt-in. However, any new signup forms created will be set to double Opt-in (you can change of course).
- You can still send a welcome email to users when using the Single Opt-in method. If the subscriber doesn’t confirm in the email, they’ll still get added to your list.
If you’d like to know more about single or double opt-in methods, check out the FAQ’s below:
Single Opt-in Signup Forms: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/single-opt-in-signup-forms
Double Opt-in: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/what-is-confirmed-opt-in/