All the latest features, news and
February 4, 2020
October 15, 2019
For years our users have been asking for a single opt-in option for their signup forms instead of the double opt-in process. While this was possible, it always involved a call, an email, or a chat with our support team to have it enabled.
Well, you asked, and we finally delivered!
Our development team created and released the new Confirmation Settings for signup forms. With this new feature, users can set the confirmation settings for each signup form.
So here is what’s changed:
- Each signup form will have its own confirmation settings. This means you can have one signup form as a double opt-in and another as a single opt-in.
- By default, all signup forms are set to Double Opt-in, if you need single opt-in you can change it ?
- If you had Single Opt-in enabled before this change, all existing signup forms are left as single opt-in. However, any new signup forms created will be set to double Opt-in (you can change of course).
- You can still send a welcome email to users when using the Single Opt-in method. If the subscriber doesn’t confirm in the email, they’ll still get added to your list.
If you’d like to know more about single or double opt-in methods, check out the FAQ’s below:
Single Opt-in Signup Forms: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/single-opt-in-signup-forms
Double Opt-in: https://kb.benchmarkemail.com/what-is-confirmed-opt-in/
Sign Up For Your Absolutely Free Account
No Credit Card Required'
August 5, 2019
We’ve released a new version of the Benchmark Lite WordPress plugin. The latest version makes it easy to share blogs as emails, and lets you edit Benchmark Email signup forms without ever having to leave your WordPress account!
Here are some of the new options and benefits available:
- Manage your entire Benchmark Email account. Some examples:
- Email Lists
- Signup Forms
- Email Campaigns
- Send Blogs as Email campaigns from the Posts page.
- Easier plugin configuration.
- Enable popup signup forms.
- A cleaner admin interface.
- Switched from the XML-RPC API over to the newer and faster REST API.
Click here to see the possibilities with our new Benchmark Lite plugin.
July 23, 2019
We launched a new node for Automation Pro to help you save time! Our Jump To node can jump contacts going through your automation from one point to another.
For example, let’s say you wanted a contact to be pushed to a new list once they finally opened an email, rather than creating the same nodes over and over, you can use the Jump To node to push them to the new list once they’ve finally opened the original email.
To learn more about the new Jump To node, please click here.
July 1, 2019
reCAPTCHA is now available in 3 of our signup forms! reCAPTCHA helps protect your website against spam, abuse, and it can identify the difference between computers and humans.
You can find the new reCAPTCHA feature in the Small Embed, Embedded Form, and Popup signup forms.
To learn how to enable reCAPTCHA in your signup form, click here.