Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I create an RSS to Email campaign?
You can now automatically send email campaigns to your subscribers with the latest news/blogs from your website (or any other RSS feed).
To create your RSS Email:
1. Sign in into your Benchmark account, once there click on Create Email in the upper menu or click the green drop-down button, then click on RSS Email Campaign.
2. Choose the Editor Type you will use to create your RSS Email Campaign.
3. The Describe Email Screen is going to appear. Enter the URL for your RSS/XML Feed URL. Provide the basic details about your email and click on Save & Next to continue. If you don't have this address handy, click here.
4. Select the contact list(s) you want to send the RSS Email Campaign to. Click on Save & Next to continue.
5. If you chose the Drag & Drop Editor select a Template for your email. You can select from our specially created RSS Email Templates (recommended) or you can pick any of our existing email templates. Click on Save & Next to continue.
6. You can now customize your email with your own messages. There are placeholders for the RSS Content which would be used to display content from your RSS Feeds. Click on "Preview / Test Email" to see a preview of the email. You can also send a test to get a copy of the email to your own account. Click on Save & Next.
7. Last schedule the email to be sent either every day / week / or month at the given time. If there is no new content which is available on the RSS Feed, no email would be sent.
To stop an existing RSS Email Campaign
1) Click on the Emails Tab
2) Search for the name of the email. Click on the Stop RSS Icon and click on "Yes" in the confirmation popup.
This would pause your RSS Email campaigns. You can restart it by clicking on the Start RSS Icon from the listing and clicking on "Yes" in the confirmation popup.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions