Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add the Signup Form App to my Facebook Fan Page?
Facebook Page Signup Form App
Facebook allows users to create a separate, public page to allow a business to have a presence on the social media platform. This presents a great opportunity to capture and acquire subscribers who like what they see to sign up to your newsletter or subscription. Benchmark offers a signup form app on Facebook and here is how to add this to your Facebook Page.
Please Note: A Benchmark Email account is required to use this application on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook Page administrator’s account.
- To Install the Facebook Signup Form App, Click Here.
- Click Install to One of Your Pages to install the app onto your Facebook Page.
- Select the page to which you wish to add the signup form and click the Add Page Tab button.
A new tab will appear on the Menu bar located on the left-hand side with your Facebook Page name under the Shortcuts tab
- On the Shortcuts tab, select your page name.
- On the left-hand menu bar click on See More and select Signup Form
- You will be prompted to a text saying your application has not been set up. Click on Application Settings
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Complete all settings from the Application Settings page and click Save Settings.
Once you have clicked Save settings,
a signup form will automatically be created in your Benchmark account and added to your Facebook Page. To adjust or change the appearance of your signup form, log into your Benchmark account and look for it in your Signup Forms.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions