Become an Agency Partner
Sign Up Today for Exclusive Agency Benefits
- Recurring Income
- Exclusive discounts
- Marketing material to promote this program
- A dashboard to manage clients
- Dedicated support to the agency and their clients
Become a Partner
Partner Program Details
We offer two types of plans designed for marketing agencies that manage email marketing campaigns for their clients.
Master Account & Sub Accounts
With this option, the agency is responsible for the payment of the email marketing plan, which is divided between their Sub Accounts. The master account is the one who manages all sharing to sub accounts such as templates, images, and lists. Each sub account, including the master account, will have their own deliverability reputation and work independently.
Here is an example:
An agency with 3 clients.
- Client A: 750 Contacts
- Client B: 3,400 Contacts
- Client C: 18,800 Contacts
The unique total of contacts between the 3 clients sums the amount of 22,950 contacts. Therefore the agency will need to buy List Plan 25,000. This plan can then be divided for the 3 clients using the list plan options offered by Benchmark:
- Client A: 1,000 Contacts
- Client B: 3,500 Contacts
- Client C: 20,000 Contacts
With this option, Benchmark will apply a 25% discount to the Plan that the agency buys.
With this option, the client buys their own plan and the agency can log in to their client's account to manage their campaigns. However, in this option, you can't share images, lists or templates. Yet, they will still have their own deliverability and reputation.
To benefit, the agencies client needs to signup using the agencies Partner URL, which will be receiving a 25% commission for the plan of his client.
Agency Partner Program Conditions
- To receive the 25% discount, you will need to contact us to activate the discount.
- To receive commissions, you must complete the payment options information. To access the Payment Options section, go to your Profile in the Partner Program Page.
- Payment options are Check ACH, and PayPal
- Commission payments are not retroactive.
- Commissions are paid out to partners every month if they have reached over $30.00. If this amount is not reached, it will be accumulated for the next month.
- Commissions payments are available for each client for 30 months.
- U.S. Partners, please be aware that you are required to complete a W-9 form to be eligible to receive your commission. Once you have completed your W9 form make sure you email it to our support team at email@example.com