Take a glance at your desktop. How many app icons do you see? 1, 2, 3…50? Let’s see, there’s Google Docs, Evernote, Salesforce, Twitter, Everbrite, Benchmark Easy List, and more. All these apps are necessary for your business, and each own has their own specific function to carry out. Wouldn’t it be great if you can somehow merge one with another so they can work together at the same time? It would be so convenient and has benefits of both applications. Well that is where the Benchmark Email Zapier integration comes in!
Zapier is a nifty program that syncs two complementary apps together so that you can utilize both at the same time! No need to bring in an expensive developer to do all the coding for you that will take who knows how long. Zapier will streamline all your online activities in two simple steps. When an activity occurs in one app, it will automatically trigger the other app.
For example, let’s say that you want to integrate your Eventbrite app with your Benchmark app. With Zap, each new attendee on your Eventbrite account will automatically be added onto a contact list on your Benchmark account. Got some GoTo Webinar attendees that you would like to continue a relationship with? You can also connect their contact information straight to your Benchmark account too. It’s an easy two-step process where there is a trigger and action. When something happens in the first app (trigger), it will then prompt the second app to act.
What’s also great about Zapier is that you can monitor every activity through the main dashboard, and also change which app should be a trigger or an action. You can watch data flow from one app to another without having to haul in some more bulky and time-consuming coding.
There are more than 250 apps you can integrate with, and all of them can incorporate with Benchmark email marketing to further your business. As we all know, email marketing is the best way to increase your business. So whichever followers you want to target, be sure that they are well inputted into your Benchmark account.
- After you sign up for your Zapier account, go to the main dashboard and choose the Make a New Zap button.
- Use the drop-downs to choose which app you want for your Trigger, and which one for Action.
- Next you’ll choose which account for the trigger and action app you want to use. The drop-down will have all the account connections you’ve made for that app, plus the option to add a new account connection.
- This next step will let you set up filters so that not all the instances of your trigger will trigger your zap. Some triggers have pre-existing filters you’ll choose from a drop-down. You can also choose a custom filter.
- You’ll create the object that will be added to the action app each time your zap triggers. by clicking the “Insert Fields” button on the right of a field, you’ll bring up a list of fields you can include in your zap. After choosing a field, a placeholder for that field will be inserted, like “email” in the above screenshot.
- The last thing to do is give your zap a name. This only matters for identifying your zap in the dashboard.
- After that, you can click to “Turn Zap On” and your zap will be On!
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.