Benchmark began in a small office in a medical building with three people and one desk. Now an international company, we’re here to be a part of your origin story. Benchmark puts the online marketing tools you need right at your fingertips, allowing you to connect and engage with customers new and old at every level. Take powerful features by the dozen, sophisticated list management, hundreds of email templates, ultra-precise reports and dazzling email and video email. Now, package all that together for an extremely affordable price. Sound appealing? That's us.
Whether you're a kitchen table operation or a major corporation, Benchmark’s online marketing tools will keep you connected to your customers and followers alike. Every aspect of Benchmark is user focused, whether it be our email marketing tools to help your business grow or our top-notch support available 24/7 to help you succeed. With our suite of tools, you’ve got a one stop shop to do all your company’s online marketing.
Like all great stories, it starts with “once upon a time...”
A lot of tech companies get their start in a garage. Benchmark began with three people bumping elbows at one desk.
In 2004, the conference room was also the office ... and the lunch room ... and at the end of the day the brainstorming head quarters. Every night ideas were tossed back and forth between the general content writer, the SEO and support guy, and founder and CEO Curt Keller. The ideas were often beyond the scope of Benchmark's immediate resources, but as the nights drew on and the days advanced, the company (and its quantum of staff) built a platform of ambitious notions that, with time, would shape the identity of Benchmark.
At the start, a Christmas party was as simple an endeavor as heading to a restaurant without a reservation. The whole company fit in one booth. Years later, a holiday party requires extra chairs, appointments a week in advance, long tables and shouting across the room.
We’ve grown even bigger than that, though. Online marketing is an international opportunity for all businesses. Benchmark recognizes that, as well as the importance of being represented locally, having native speakers to assist in support and a friendly face to welcome you at any local trade shows and events. That’s why Benchmark is available in nine different languages and has offices in fifteen countries.
Benchmark’s suite of products is just the start. At Benchmark, we also seek to be the top resource for all your business and marketing education. It starts on the Benchmark Blog and social media channels and carries through to our Ask Andy web series and the Heart of Business podcast.
Benchmark. When you need us, we'll be there.
Benchmark Email is a global leader in email marketing, doing so by maintaining a dedication to the user experience. It isn't enough that we offer the software and the resources to enable email marketing. If the user isn't reaching their subscribers, Benchmark's job is only half done. At Benchmark, the motto is "not just delivered, received." In a fast-paced digital environment, oftentimes larger companies will leave the process of garnering opens and conversions to their users. At Benchmark, it's an interactive experience.
No other service gives you this robust, standard range of features for just $0 a month to start. Here are just a few:
- List management, storage and segmentation. Split your list up for better targeting, add new email addresses, use signup boxes to gather new subscribers and more.
- Social networking features. Boost campaign visibility across social networking platforms by adding Twitter, myspace, Facebook, Digg and other links to your email campaigns. Create instant buzz.
- World maps of subscribers. Ever wonder where your email marketing subscribers are located? We can give you a visual.
- On-the-nose email campaign reports. See who forwarded your email, which emails bounced and more with our real-time reports and data.
- Google analytics-enhanced customer tracking. Use your Google Analytics account with our service and see what happens after customers click on a link in your email or newsletter. You'll see which pages customers visit, how they navigate your site, whether they abandon their shopping cart and more.
- Hundreds of pro-designed email templates. Our design staffers are constantly creating and adding new templates to our email layout gallery. Whether you're a local real estate agent or you run a non-profit organization, we have the template for you.
- Customizable email surveys and Web polls. Get your finger on the pulse of your audience with ultra-customizable email surveys. Create your own questions, answers and more. Automatically track answers in our reports section.
More to come in 2016!