Part of the benefit of having a CRM is the efficiency factor.
It’s a tool that allows you to better manage your contacts and track interactions with ease.
If your workflow is predominantly based in Gmail, wouldn’t it be more efficient to have your CRM right there as well?
Yes. Yes, it would.
Benchmark CRM for Gmail is a Chrome plug-in extension made just for you. It delivers all of the benefits of Benchmark CRM, directly in your Gmail inbox.
What You Can Do with Benchmark CRM for Gmail
There are several advantages to using this plug-in.
Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Quickly and easily create new CRM leads or contacts from incoming or outgoing Gmail messages
- Important contact relationship correspondence always goes into your CRM, as the messages you send from Gmail will append to your CRM contact or lead automatically for both new and existing CRM contacts and leads
- See if a contact already exists in your CRM database just by clicking on an email address in your inbox
- Any or all important CRM field data is shown to you while you’re typing an email in Gmail
- In addition to the ability to quickly add a person to your CRM as a contact or lead, if they’re not already there, you can also quickly add notes for their CRM record
Here is an example of how Benchmark CRM for Gmail can be put to use for your business.
Say you’re own a company that has been franchised or is seeking franchise opportunities.
You may have a form online or a place for potentially interested franchisees to reach out to you, but sometimes a person may just find your email online and reach out.
As those emails come through your inbox, you can read them, add them to your CRM and indicate which state they are in. Then, your salesperson from that region knows to contact that potential franchisee to begin talks with them.
This powerfully simple and simply powerful Chrome extension is quick and easy to install.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Benchmark CRM account. You can create one from the plug-in if you don’t have one already!
- Gmail account or a G Suite managed email account. Your email domain can be your business domain just as long as your email accounts are managed by the G Suite.
- Your Benchmark CRM login and email address should be the same as the login for the Benchmark CRM for Gmail plug-in.
You can download the plugin here.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.