Creating a list of New Year’s Resolutions has become something of a tradition. Losing weight, smiling more, read that book, save for a trip to New York… They’re many and varied but ideal for making us aware that small changes can make a big difference.
Such good intentions don’t just have to apply to your personal goals either. At Benchmark, we want you to achieve bigger and better things in email marketing this 2016, and we’re sure that you’ll see big results with these 12 email marketing-focussed New Year’s Resolutions. We’re sure you’ll love our ideas but, of course, if you’d like to add another, just let us know in the comments section.
Here they are:
1. Send your newsletter at fixed times
2. Update your contact lists regularly
3. Reward your most active subscribers
4. Don’t just advertise! Send quality content
5. Create original and creative campaigns
6. Design a strategy with SMART objectives
7. Use email reports to see where you can improve
8. Add a signup form to your website and Facebook page
9. Create an autoresponder to wish your customers a Happy Birthday
10. Avoid organising seasonal campaigns at the last minute
11. Never send a campaign without running an A/B test first
12. Promote interaction with surveys and polls
These are our 12 New Year’s Resolutions for your email marketing in 2016. To stick to them, you’re going to need the best email marketing tool and its award-winning customer service: Benchmark
Upgrade to a premium account and you can take advantage of even more excellent features that include: unlimited sending, no Benchmark logo, master and subaccount management, targeted emailing, advanced A/B testing tools and an extra layer of security with the Security PIN. You can sign up to your premium account online or, if you’d like more information, contact your direct contact or send us a message on our home page’s live chat.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.