This weekend, I had my childhood stomped on. I attended the Doug Benson Movie Interruption of Hook. His podcast is called Doug Loves Movies, but that is not a movie that qualifies. Doug hates it. He even dropped his mic and walked out of the theater at one point. Seeing the movie again, it was kind of (ok … really) dumb. Especially when you have a few of your favorite comedians and an egg (her?!) getting their Mystery Science Theater 3000 on during the viewing. Since it brought up memories of my childhood, I decided to dedicate this week’s playlist to the 90s. I aimed for pre-97, but I think a couple tunes may have snuck in there from after I became a man … at my Bar Mitzvah. Some of it is silly and you’ll laugh. Not too silly, though. There’s no Hootie. I usually go ten songs, but there was just too much good stuff. Enjoy the trip down memory lane with me and have a great week!
- “Out Of My Head” – Fastball
- “Run-Around” – Blues Traveler
- “Fly” – Sugar Ray
- “Good Vibrations” – Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch feat. Loleatta Holloway
- “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – The Fugees
- “Ice Ice Baby” – Vanilla Ice
- “Two Princes” – Spin Doctors
- “Mr. Jones” – Counting Crows “Loser” – Beck
- “U Can’t Touch This” – MC Hammer
- “Waterfalls” – TLC
- “In Bloom” – Nirvana
- “What’s The Frequency, Kenneth?” – R.E.M.
- “Release” – Pearl Jam
- “You Oughta Know” – Alanis Morissette
- “Mellowship Slinky in B Major” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Sabotage” – Beastie Boys
- “Whatta Man” – Salt-n-Pepa feat. En Vogue
- “Black Hole Sun” – Soundgarden
- “Champagne Supernova” – Oasis
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.