You can’t give everybody on your list bunnies; the delectable, cream-filled chocolate eggs they lay; and delicious, marshmallow Peeps. But you can give them all an Easter-themed email with one of our free Easter email templates.
free Easter templates from Benchmark Email
|View all Holiday Email Templates|
Here are some fun Easter facts to share with your email list (from YumSugar.com):
- When taking a bite into a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans prefer to first bite off the ears, 5% eat the feet first, and 4% start with the tail.
- During the Easter season, Americans buy more than 700 million Peeps, making Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
- 16 billion jelly beans are made specifically for Easter, which is enough to fill a plastic egg the size of a nine-story building.
- In the old days, pretzels were associated with Easter because the twists of the pretzel were thought to resemble arms crossing in prayer.
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy-consuming holiday.
Use one of Benchmark Email’s Easter email templates and see your ROI multiply like bunnies.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.