Benchmark Email has been showcasing cool stuff for small businesses for almost a year now and we want 2012 to be even bigger!
In 2011 we hosted exclusive blogs from the likes of Chris Brogan, Jordie van Rijn, Ez Texting and many more. If you’ve got insight to share with our readers about marketing, both online and face to face, we want you to write for us!
How to Blog for Benchmark Email
We’re looking for serious content that deals with the following topics:
- Marketing best practices
- Social media strategies
- SEO (specifically how to, what to steer clear of and broader articles on meeting the search engines’ evolving standards)
- Online tools & applications (what works best for you in your online marketing and which apps do you use in your personal life?)
- Growing your company
- Email marketing (natch)
Guidelines for Benchmark Email Bloggers
You may have a great idea for a blog that doesn’t quite fall in one of the categories above. That’s perfectly reasonable and we’ll take a look at it. But if it doesn’t fit for us, we can’t accept it. And before you start sending in any articles, please read the following guidelines all guest bloggers must follow:
- Blogs must be 400-700 words. If you would like to write a longer blog, it must be broken up into a series. If there isn’t enough for a series, the blog will be edited down to conform to this standard.
- Blog topics should pertain to your expertise, be advice for online or small businesses, or editorials. Blogs must be factual and helpful, not an advertisement for your product or business.
- Guest blogs can be one-time or recurring. If the content is reliable (and usable), you may write a monthly blog. Both Star Marketing and Thumbtack write great monthly articles for Benchmark Email about their respective industries
If these conditions are agreeable to you then we can create a guest profile for either you or your company. See our Guest Blogger Page for examples of bios and links. To discuss guest blogging for Benchmark Email, contact Pierce Nahigyan, Content Manager for Benchmark Email, at email@example.com.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.