At Benchmark Email, one of our biggest goals is to create high-quality content that speaks to our audience’s needs. Part of reaching that goal means including the thoughts and real-life experiences of thought leaders within the space.
We accept blog content from guest contributors, however, we’re selective with the process because our audience deserves the best! If getting your content placed in online publications is part of your content marketing strategy, then we want to hear from you. But, there are some guidelines to keep in mind:
How to Blog for Benchmark Email
We’re looking for serious, tactical content that deals with the following topics:
- Marketing and sales best practices
- Social media strategies
- Online tools & applications
- Growing your company
- Inbound marketing
- PR & content marketing
- Email marketing
Guidelines for Benchmark Email Bloggers
If content isn’t a fit, then it just isn’t a fit, bottom line. We ask that contributors follow a process and guidelines to ensure a successful placement.
- Blogs must be at least 1,000 words. We do accept longer-form content as well, but anything over 1,500 words is too long.
- Blog topics should pertain to your expertise and speak to our audience of SMBs, marketing teams, and business owners. Blogs must be factual and helpful, not an advertisement for your product or business. Any overtly promotional content will be rejected.
- Images aren’t mandatory but encouraged. Images always spice up an article and can provide concrete examples.
If Guest Blogging Isn’t Your Style…
If writing articles isn’t your thing, you can still contribute to our content. Every month we release new co-branded marketing opportunities where we invite thought leaders to contribute their input to some of our upcoming blog articles. To get access to the latest opportunities, or to sign up for a monthly notification, click here.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.