New year. New goals, expectations. It’s time to get to work on your resolutions too. What are you looking forward to in 2014? There’s a lot going on at Benchmark to be excited about. I hope you’re feeling the same way about your business. While you think about all there is for you on the horizon, listen to this playlist of some of the artists expected to drop new albums in 2014. In some cases, it’s new singles. Otherwise, they’re just tracks to serve as a reminder of why that band is great.
- “Holding On for Life” – Broken Bells
- “Advanced Falconry” – Mutual Benefit
- “Luv, Hold Me Down” – Drowners
- “The Funeral” – Band of Horses
- “Rope” – Foo Fighters
- “Future Starts Slow” – The Kills
- “Cruel” – St. Vincent
- “Fall In Love” – Phantogram
- “Over Your Shoulder” – Chromeo
- “Hard Out Here” – Lily Allen
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.