Greetings from rainy and cold Chicago! I’ve been here for a few days since Benchmark presented and had a booth at the Chicago Small Business Expo. I’m sticking around this week for the wedding of a close friend. In my time here, I also had the pleasure of attending the Blackhawks series clinching game on Sunday against the St. Louis Blues. I went with my cousins, attended the United Center for the first time in several years and had a blast. It was the kind of day that made me miss living in the city in which I was born and raised. In honor of the team the Blackhawks just sent on summer vacation and the feelings I was having for my hometown, this playlist is all about the blues. In business and in life, things can’t always be great. We have our ups and our downs. For me, music can always make a bad day better. Enjoy this playlist for when you’re not on your A game.
- “The Thrill Is Gone” – B.B. King f. Tracy Chapman
- “Sweet Home Chicago” – Eric Clapton
- “Damn Right, I’ve Got The Blues” – Buddy Guy
- “Pride and Joy” – Steve Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
- “I Put A Spell On You” – Jeff Beck f. Joss Stone
- “After Midnight” – J.J. Cale
- “Boom Boom” – John Lee Hooker
- “Shake Your Hips” – The Rolling Stones
- “Who Did You Think I Was” – John Mayer Trio
- “I Got Mine” – The Black Keys
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.