Jan 03 2013, 10:10 AM by Andy Shore
Happy New Year everybody! Hope you all are enjoying our Small Businesses, Big Resolutions
series so far. We’ve made a few of our own. Sure, they may seem standard and cliche by title alone, but the thought behind them is sincere and meaningful. Here’s our Benchmark 5: New Year’s Resolutions.
- Get in shape. We constantly strive to be the best Benchmark that we can be. We’re going to do everything we can to make sure you have the best possible experience with us. This means we want the site and email dashboard to look great and operate fast and efficiently. We appreciate the feedback you provide and will try to accommodate you whenever possible.
- Try new things. This starts with the new Event Marketing platform and ends with the moon. New features, new services and hopefully more than a few Ask Andy videos to guide you through the new year. If you have a suggestion for something you’d like to see, be sure to post it in the Feature Request Forum.
- Travel more. I’ve recently had the pleasure of attending some events with the Benchmark team. It’s a treat to get to meet our users face to face and talk email marketing with business owners far and wide. We’ve got several more on the agenda in 2013.
- Be nicer. I know, I know. I didn’t even think that was possible, either. We’re going to be even cheerier on support and even more personable and interesting in our emails and blog posts. It will sound corny, but we genuinely enjoy one another here at Benchmark. We’re going to let those personalities shine through on all fronts, and hopefully you’ll all see why.
- Meet new people. That means our users, but really...everybody. We want to create a community amongst our users, so that we can all learn from each other. That’s where it starts. Any company that doesn’t admit that their ultimate goal is world domination is kidding you, or themselves. If you see us at an event, on social media or in your inbox, be sure to say hello. You can let us know if we’re living up to our resolutions.
Posted in Tips & Resources