Sometimes, in an attempt to target new customers, small businesses tend to ignore existing clients. Although it might take a fair bit of convincing on the part of designers, most small businesses eventually create an email marketing campaign to leverage existing clients.
Email marketing is suitable for small businesses for a number of reasons. Email campaigns are economical and can compliment the business model of almost every small organization. Most small businesses are able to provide quality service as compared to larger corporations. Due to the exceptional quality of work, people tend to view the work of small businesses as genuine, sincere and trustworthy and are usually more willing to give their email addresses to such vendors.
Here are some good reasons for small businesses to leverage email marketing:
1. It is economical
- Usually, most small businesses create special offers, promotions and reminders for their customers, in the form of printed material. Converting this material into email format is not only quick and simple but also results in saving on print and postage expenditure.
- Sending an email does not cost anything, especially when compared to the cost of printing and posting material. Sending emails is an inexpensive way of marketing business products and services. Also, emails are created in the form of blank templates. A user simply needs to populate the template to use it. Once the initial cost has been covered, using email involves minimum expenses.
- Email marketing allows small businesses to manage their campaigns successfully without hiring new employees or increasing the workload of existing staff. This way, small businesses save on money and time.
2. It can be used to provide important data
- Email marketing allows small businesses to target the right audiences. Also, it provides special tools to analyze and accurately measure responses to the email campaign.
- An email marketing campaign provides small businesses with important data such as:
– open rates
– clicked links
– conversion details
3. It is quick
- Email marketing is one the quickest forms of communication. It enables you to provide customers with immediate information and also allows instant access to their replies and queries.
- With email marketing, you can receive responses to your marketing campaign within 1 to 3 days. This is a really short turnaround time, especially when compared to the speed of direct mail campaigns which can take up to 12 days for a response.
4. It is convenient
- Email marketing allows convenient placement of links to important products and services; placing links within your emails in a location most likely to grab the reader’s attention is an easy way to boost revenues.
- Email marketing makes it is possible to update email lists quickly. Using emails also enables comments, queries and feedback to be updated quickly, allowing easy management of the inbox! Also, email campaigns contain links to subscribe and unsubscribe, which makes it convenient to separate interested subscribers from the disinterested ones.
With all these great advantages, it is quite clear that email marketing campaigns are the future of small businesses. Don’t miss out on its benefits; go ahead and create an email marketing campaign right away!
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.