Have you ever felt like your outbound emails were as effective as a carrier pigeon with a broken wing? Even after spending hours perfecting your outbound emails, you’re left with disappointing results. This is probably because your content is lacking in key elements that engage your audience and motivate them to take action. Perhaps your subject lines are not attention-grabbing, or your message is not tailored to their needs. But fear not; there is a solution – AI content tools.
With the power of AI content tools, you can take your emails from snooze-fest to sales magnet in no time. These tools can help you craft compelling subject lines, personalized messages, and even entire email sequences that are designed to convert. It could provide your email campaign the boost it needed all along.
So, get ready to learn how to unleash the full potential of AI content tools for your outbound email sequences. In this article, we’ll cover everything, from the top AI content tools for creating powerful email content to tips for deriving maximum value out of these tools.
AI Tools for Email Content
AI-driven email automation tools leverage machine learning algorithms and natural language processing (NLP) to analyze email data, identify patterns, and provide insights that help could improve the performance of email campaigns. With an Artificial Intelligence tool as your email content assistant, you can provide your recipients with beautifully-crafted emails that are tailored to their needs while keeping customer empathy at the forefront. Besides this, these AI tools can also help you save time and resources by automating mundane, repetitive tasks in email content creation.
Different AI tools might come with different capabilities. While some can help you optimize CTAs and subject lines for your emails, others with AI writer features make it easier to create entire emails from scratch. Here are some must-have AI-powered email content tools for every marketer and outreach associate looking to create powerful outbound email content/sequences.
1. Benchmark Email Smart Content – Fast Email Copy
Powered by OpenAI, Smart Content from Benchmark Email is an AI-based email writing assistant that can help you craft personalized and engaging email copy quickly and more efficiently. All that is needed is just a few sentences, keywords, or paragraphs from the user, and the Smart Content tool takes care of the rest.
Here are some of the key features of Benchmark Email’s AI tool –
- AI copywriting: This feature can breathe new life into your email content. It provides a great way to come up with some unique angles for evergreen topics. Think of it like your email writing buddy.
- Re-write existing content: You can also use the Smart Content tool to transform existing emails into fresh content. This is especially useful when you’re sending retargeting emails.
- Smart Content produces 100% original content every time.
- Smart Sending: This Benchmark Email feature leverages machine learning technology to help you send targeted emails at the right time. It can also help improve the success rate of emails sent to contacts by reducing the number of messages sent to unengaged contacts.
Besides these, Benchmark Email provides a host of other features for email marketing, like the drag-and-drop email builder, pre-built email templates, and more.
2. Narrato Workspace – AI Email Writer and Content Assistant
Narrato is an all-in-one AI content workspace that can take care of all your content needs, from content creation, planning, and publishing to team and project management. It also comes with a range of AI tools to help you write impactful email content and drive more conversions with your email marketing campaigns. These include:
- AI writer: Narrato’s AI writer comes with a variety of use cases to help you with email writing. The ‘Email Subject Line’ use case can help you come up with click-worthy subject lines, while ‘Email From Outline’ and ‘Cold Email – Product/Service’ can be used to create excellent first drafts for your sales outreach efforts. It also comes with ‘Content Improver,’ ‘Sentence Expander,’ and ‘Write for Me’ options, all of which together make the process of creating email content a whole lot easier and faster.
- AI Content Assistant: The AI-powered content assistant on Narrato can help you create grammatically correct email content that also reads well in terms of structure. As you type your email content on Narrato’s powerful content editor, the tool will highlight any mistakes in grammar/spelling, long sentences and paragraphs, repeated words, overreliance on passive voice, and more.
- AI Images: Narrato also comes with an AI text-to-image generator that can be used to generate beautiful images to go with your email content. The platform also lets you search for royalty-free images through CC Images.
- Content templates: You can create custom templates for different email campaigns and apply them to projects so your team can easily draft perfect, on-brand emails.
3. Lyne.ai – AI-Powered Email Personalization
Lyne.ai is an AI-driven platform that provides a comprehensive suite of tools and features to optimize your email campaigns for personalization. But the most unique feature of this platform is A.I. Icebreakers, which is essentially a cold email introductory line generator. When you provide the tool with your prospects’ email addresses or LinkedIn profiles, it uses its AI capabilities to come up with highly personalized introductory sentences to construct your cold emails
- Choose the length of the “Icebreakers”: Short opening lines will have 1–2 sentences, while long ones could have 3–4 sentences.
- Only required LinkedIn profile or email address.
- Fast generation.
- Label AI Icebreakers for different email campaigns.
- Organize introductory lines into folders.
4. Canva AI Design Tool – Email and Newsletter Design
- Email design templates: Design inviting emails with templates for newsletters, email headers, and email signatures.
- Magic Design: Enter your content details, and Canva will automatically generate a design that you can easily customize to suit your needs.
- Magic Write: Automatically adjust the alignment and spacing of your textual content to create a visually-appealing and balanced email design.
- AI-powered design assistant: Get suggestions for layouts, design elements, and other creative ideas when you’re struggling with inspiration.
- Magic Text-to-Image: Transform your text into captivating visuals with minimal effort.
5. Crystal – Personality-Based Email Guidance
This AI tool can help you gain valuable insights into modifying your language for different prospects to create more powerful and convincing written communications. With the help of real-time content suggestions from Crystal, you can customize words, sentences, and phrases to create more targeted emails.
- Personality Assessment: Gain valuable insights into your prospects’ behavior, communication style, and personality traits. This personality test is based on the DISC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) model, which says that every individual has their own set of beliefs, perspectives, and values.
- Personality-based writing suggestions: Real-time content suggestions to write more persuasively.
- Personalized playbooks for building rapport, overcoming objections, and handling negotiations.
Tips for Using AI Content Tools for Your Email Campaigns
It’s abundantly clear that AI tools can revolutionize the way you’ve been approaching email content creation and email marketing. But before you start using these AI tools to create email content, it’s important to understand how to use them correctly. Here are some tips –
Tip #1: Always Proofread and Check AI-Generated Content
When you’re using AI writers to create email content, it’s good practice to always double-check the content for accuracy. Even though AI content tools are capable of constructing sentences with the same level of sophistication as human writers, they are not trained to ensure the accuracy of the content. So, don’t forget to manually review the content and double-check any facts and figures.
Tip #2: Re-Run the AI Content Tools Multiple Times
The AI tool might not always give you the perfect output on the first try. This is especially true for obscure topics that haven’t been covered before. If you are not happy with the AI-generated email content, try again and again until you have something substantial to build on. Alternatively, you can use Narrato’s AI writer, which provides you with three variations of the content output in a single try.
Tip #3: Check for Repetitive Points
AI-generated content can get repetitive at times. This is why human input is always necessary, even in AI content generation. If you find that certain sections of your content are getting repetitive, adjust your input prompts and simply re-run the tool.
Tip #4: Make Sure the Content Doesn’t Show any Kind of Gender, Culture, or Racial Bias
If you want your emails to resonate with your audience, it’s important to focus on the core principles of DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion). However, an AI writer is not trained to understand these concepts, which is why it is always a good idea to review your emails for DEI before sending them out.
AI content tools can be just the thing you need to give your outbound email content/sequences that little extra spark. And with so many great options for AI tools, you would never have to leave your email campaigns to chance. By leveraging the power of AI, you can create more effective and targeted email campaigns that resonate with your prospects, leading to improved customer relationships, better email ROI, and increased revenue.
Akshita Sharma is a content creator with a penchant for turning complex topics into engaging and informative articles. The Next Scoop, Writesonic, Benchmark Email, and Sujan Patel are just a few of the top brands that she has written for.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.